Okay so this podcast is not entirely about beer however I do talk about the great book So You Want to Start a Brewery?: The Lagunitas Story by Tony Magee. A must read for every entrepreneur regardless of their industry.
Other books covered in this episode are:
- Create Your Own Economy: The Path to Prosperity in a Disordered World - Tyler Cowen
- Blink: The Power of Thinking Without Thinking - Malcolm Gladwell
- Free: The Future of a Radical Price - Chris Anderson
- Reclaiming Conversation: The Power of Talk in a Digital Age - Sherry Turkle
- Taking People With You: The Only Way to Make Big Things Happen - David C Novak
- The School of Greatness: A Real-World Guide to Living Bigger, Loving Deeper, and Leaving a Legacy - Lewis Howes
- Nocturnes: Five Stories of Music and Nightfall - Kazuo Ishiguro
- The Black Count: Glory, Revolution, Betrayal, and the Real Count of Monte Cristo - Tom Reiss
- The Prince - Niccolò Machiavelli
All my podcasts, reading lists, and book notes are put together with the help of Evernote.