In this show I give a brief summary of these six books:
- The Innovators: How a Group of Hackers, Geniuses, and Geeks Created the Digital Revolution by Walter Isaacson
- The Millionaire Fastlane: Crack the Code to Wealth and Live Rich for a Lifetime by MJ DeMarco
- More Money Than God: Hedge Funds and the Making of a New Elite by Sebastian Mallaby
- Why Nations Fail: The Origins of Power, Prosperity and Poverty by Damon Acemoglu and James Robinson
- Freakonomics: A Rogue Economist Explores the Hidden Side of Everything by Steven D Levitt and Stephen J Dubner
- Into the Wild by Jon Krakauer
I also pay homage to René Girard at the beginning of the podcast.