In this episode I give a brief summary of these seven books:
- When to Rob a Bank by Steven Levitt and Stephen Dubner
- Superfreakonomics by Steven Levitt and Stephen Dubner
- Thinking, Fast and Slow by Daniel Kahneman
- Talk Like TED: The 9 Public-Speaking Secrets of the World's Top Minds by Carmine Gallo
- The 7 Day Startup: You Don't Learn Until You Launch by Dan Norris
- French Lessons: Adventures with Knife, Fork, and Corkscrew by Peter Mayle
- The Jungle by Upton Sinclair
According to Carmine the 10,000 hour rule applies to public speaking so forgive me as this is only the seventh episode. However the sound is the best quality of any episode of any so far!
I'm building a list based on your recommendations. If you have a book you think I need to read please leave a comment on the podcast blog post or tweet me @ryanelward. Cheers!