Ever have that moment when you needed a little inspiration and a song came on your playlist that motivated you to keep on going towards your goal? Here's a list of some of my favorite motivational hip-hop songs for entrepreneurs and startups.
- Ten Thousand Hours - Macklemore and Ryan Lewis
- Who Gon Stop Me - Kanye West
- Forever - Eminem
- Run This Town - Jay Z
- Successful - Drake and Trey Songz
- All I Do is Win - DJ Khaled
- I-N-S-P-I-R-A-T-I-O-N - The Grouch & Eligh
- The Knock - The Grouch & Eligh
- Started From the Bottom - Drake
- Donald Trump - Mac Miller
- Dream - Dizzee Rascal
- Till I Get There - Lupe Fiasco
- Superstar - Lupe Fiasco
- Leader - Zion I & The Grouch
- F.U.T.W. - Jay Z
- Ni**as in Paris - Kanye West and Jay-Z
Jay-Z's album Magna Carta and The Grouch & Eligh's album the Tortoise and the Crow have been on repeat lately here. I've been saying Jay-Z needs to come out with a book and last week I came across Empire State of Mind. You will probably learn more about business just listening to Magna Carta than you would reading some of the books I post here. Can't wait to read Empire State of Mind and share it with you on the podcast. What music inspires you?
If you are on Deezer check out my hustle playlist.